Here's a poem a found that I would like to share with you.
by: Unknown Author
When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.
When care is pressing you down a bit.
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns
As every one of us sometimes learns.
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out:
Don't give up though the pace seems slow -
You may succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out -
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are.
It may be near when it seems so far:
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
2. So I can follow you back, please make sure and leave a comment (below on this post) saying that you are a new follower and also leave a link to your blog. You can leave me a comment if you are already following so I can visit you and see what's happening.
3. Add your blog name and the URL to one of your favorite posts on the Linky below.
4. Optional if you have something please post an inspirational story or poem for others to read to help inspire others.
5. Please follow at-least 2 blogs on the list that appeal to you
6. Your blog must be family friendly ONLY. Explicit sites will be removed from the list.
|My Contribution to Shutter Tuesday with the theme being Blue. This is my first attempt at drafting a pattern and then sewing it. I am very happy with how it turned out.|