Tuesday, January 21, 2014

DIY Own Labels

A few years ago I made my own clothing labels and found some tutorials for it but that was before Pinterest  was around and you couldn't save certain sites. So now I am searching for the same tutorials. There are a lot where you buy the sheets to print off in your printer such as this here:

and this one from here
But the one I am looking for is where you use Freezer paper and your printer which works out a cheaper option. So after googling DIY Labels using freezer paper I finally found what I was looking for.
Here is the first one I have found:

and I think this is the one I found originally here:

So my project today is to do my own clothing labels. Will take some photos and maybe do my own tutorial just for fun. You can never have too many tutorials on the web. Aside from doing your labels this way another great idea I had see was to use Spoonflower which is a site where you can design, print and sell your own custom fabric. It is a great site and very affordable for custom fabric printing. 

On Shelley made blog I found great tutorial for labels using Spoonflower:
and there are heaps more at Pinterest

So why not give it a try and do it yourself and save some money. It is lots of fun.







1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I really appreciate it. Looking forward to reading what you think. God Bless