Friday, July 30, 2010

Get Inspired To Sew

After having a break from blogging due to moving, I am slowly feeling like getting back into it. It is very hard to feel motivated when you have all these boxes that need to be unpacked and having to clean a house. Still have to set up my sewing room so can't start yet which is frustrating.

Check out these great patterns from e-PatternsCentral. I have signed up for their newsletter which allows me to see what the lastest patterns are. It helps to keep you up to date with what is out there. I can't wait to try some of these, if not all of these. This is really a great site. Not only can you get sewing patterns but they also have patterns for:
Beading 
Crochet 
Cross-Stitch 
Knitting 
Paper Crafting 
Plastic Canvas 
Quilting 

1 Shoulder Bag
2 Scrappy Rag Quilt
3 A Stitch in Time Tote
4 Pleated Bag
5 Ready-to-Go Diaper-Changing Pad
6 Crossover Bib
7 Splish Splash Cover Up
8 Beetle, Ladybug & Bee Bibs
9 Toile Terrific
10 Little Ballerina
Hope you feel inspired too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I really appreciate it. Looking forward to reading what you think. God Bless