Sunday, July 11, 2010

Learning To Blog

Everyday I am learning something new. It is wonderful and great to be able to start having it looking how I want it. But it is still a work in progress. So who knows whether or not I will ever be satisfied with how it looks. Yesterday I learnt how to add a button so others can put my button on their page and I also learnt how to add another page.
To learn how to add your own button drop by Sneaky Momma Blog Design. She really makes it very easy to understand what you have to do. I didn't take long to do it and have been really happy with how it turned out.
I then wanted to know how to add another page. So I did what most people do these days when they want to know something, I Googled it. After searching various pages that made sense to me I found "Blogger in Draft"
to be the easiest to understand. So I feel that I have had a very successful session on Blogger today and have learn lots of blogging tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I really appreciate it. Looking forward to reading what you think. God Bless