Tuesday, July 13, 2010

We are moving!!

Well it's official. We have a house. Now starts all the hard work of finish packing, changing schools, organizing the truck, pest and carpet, the phone and electricity, re-directing the mail. There is probably heaps more that has to be done but that's all I can think of at the moment. I am so happy that we will be living at the beach again. It will be wonderful to start the latest chapter in our life. And I can start sewing again. There are really good markets at the Sunshine Coast so I may be able to sell my stuff there. Its all very exciting. I know that God has had his hand on the whole thing. He closed all the doors for us in this area. Every time we applied for something we kept getting knocked back. But the first place we applied for up at the Coast we get. The lady at the Real Estate couldn't understand why we had had trouble as our references were really good. So that just proved to me that this had to be God's way of telling us where we are suppose to be. It hasn't been an easy process to know where we should be going but I had faith that it would all work out in the end. I also can't believe that we found out on James's birthday. It was like God was giving him a birthday present.
Our new house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I really appreciate it. Looking forward to reading what you think. God Bless