Monday, August 30, 2010

Buttons - What to do with them?

Ever wondered what to do with all those buttons laying around? I came across this wonderful blog maya*made. There were some great ideas on what you could do with them.



I think little girls would love this.

Check out this cute Button Man.
Here are some of the button crafts I really love from Etsy:
Custom Button Order for KarenKitsch

Felt and Button Festival Pendant- Spotty Dotty Hanky Panky
Nine 
Feeling Blue Repurposed Vintage Button Necklace
Button Hair Clippies in Pink Purple and Green
Small Notebook Denim Applique Button Cover

Funky Mod Button Necklace, Purple and Silver Grey Vintage Buttons, OOAK Eco friendly
Bracelet with Mother-of-Pearl Buttons - VIOLET MIX - A078
love heart
Playful- Baskets
Magnetic Summer Two Trees and a Hammock Button magnets
Purple Button Bouquet
 Now I want to go out a find some old buttons and get creative.



2 comments:

  1. I Love your blog its fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen. I have been so inspired by all those blogs out there. I only hope i can inspire others like they have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I really appreciate it. Looking forward to reading what you think. God Bless