Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Other Ideas for Using Your Quilting Hoops

easy d.i.y.: quilt hoop fabric frame
I was given a heap of different home decorating magazines. Whilst I looking through them I have come across some really inspirational ideas, (which of course is the whole point others wise they wouldn't be very good home decorating magazines lol). One idea I thought was really cleaver and I really want to try is making a cork board out of quilting hoops. So it tried to google it to see if I could find the idea somewhere else. I couldn't find that exact idea but came across so many other ideas that you can do with them and some other different ideas for cork boards.


Quilting Hoop Drum
This is really great idea that you can make for your kids.
Liberty of London Swatch Portraits
I think this a wonderful idea. Will definitely try and do this around the house.
Embroidery Hoop Wall Art
Floral Bloom On Embroidery Hoop
Wall Hoop Decor
 I love when you google a certain topic and find these wonderful blogs. Will defintley be checking out Lushlee again. Very inspirational and some wonderful ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I really appreciate it. Looking forward to reading what you think. God Bless